Friday, November 27, 2009

Welcome, oh non-existent readers

Welcome one and all to My Brain Is (Not) Broke, the one stop comedy blog for a comedian you've never heard of: me, FBS. As a lowly amateur comic, I'm big on heart and short on funny (here's where you go "awwww"), but hopefully, over time and maybe a few alcoholic beverages, this may be a good place to have a laugh once in a while.

Until then, sit down, read an essay or a story and shut the fuck up, dammit! Oh, I nearly forgot. Did I mention I'm also good with people?

And if you're wondering about my choice of name, then obviously you don't know me and in which case, wait, and you should get it after a few posts. For those who know me and still don't get it, congratulations, you haven't been paying attention to me for the last 7 months and are therefor a terrible person.

Anyways, I'm out.

Francis Brian Shaw

Thought for the day:
Expect nothing and sir, (or ma'am, if you have the appropriate lady-parts) and I shall deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment